Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A GLASS CAN ONLY SPILL WHAT IT CONTAINS

I'm sitting in a library basement, 3 floors underground.
It was raining when I came in.
I know when I leave here the sun might be out.

I have plenty of study to be doing.
But I have been studying for 2 and a half hours.
So I'm typing this up on my break.
Productive.
Also listening to NEEDTOBREATHE.
Their first album was best.

Two students beside me who get to study Dante's Divine Comedy.
I wish I was that lucky.
I'm studying Keynes' Macroeconomic Theories.
Interesting to a degree.
Until you realize that half of it doesn't apply.

I plan on buying shoes for 6 quid today.
Cheap is the way to go.
I am a student after all.

Dairy Milk chocolate leaves a strange aftertaste in my mouth.
I feel quite hipster today.
That's all the thoughts in my head at the moment.
Except for one thought.
That I have no lovestruck musings today.
For some reason.
Interesting.

POSTED 26/04/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment